Threading is a quick and pain free hair removal method. At Glow Beauty Centre threading is one of our most popular treatments because this quick and relatively painless method offers immediate and smooth results.
Threading is a hair removal treatment that originated in Central Asia and India, the method has recently become popular in Western Countries. Threading is usually used to remove hairs on your face and shape your eyebrows.
There are many benefits to threading hair removal:
• Threading does not touch the skin like waxing so your skin is not pulled during the treatment and does not irritate the skin
• As threading just pulls the hair, it does not pull the skin so it does cause the skin to loosen
• Threading can be used on long or short hairs
• Threading pulls each hair in one swift movement. Tweezing hairs can cause the hair to break whilst threading does not damage the hair strand
• With threading, the threading specialists can have closer control over what hairs are to be removed so they can shape your eyebrows with more control.
• After your threading session the skin may show some redness but this is relieved quicker compared to waxing
• Threading is considered to be less painful because it focuses on removing the hair rather than pulling the skin
• Threading is a very quick method as it focuses on many hairs compared to tweezers
Threading can be used on different areas of the face, such as, your upper lip, chin, eyebrows, neck, forehead and the sides of your face. Compared to other treatments, threading provides greater control for more delicate and tricky areas so it is perfect for facial hair removal.
The common request for threading is to shape eyebrows. Your specialist can use threading to give you perfectly shaped eyebrows and because threading is a kind treatment it is painless and quick.
Contact Glow Beauty Centre in Preston for your next threading appointment on 01772 795572.