More About The Treatment
Hydrafacial clears dead skin cells, loosens pores, and preps them ready for extraction by using a combination of glycolic acid, salicylic acid and botanical extracts to make the skin clearer and smoother.
Frequently Asked Questions
Clients will see enhanced firmness, improved complexion, and brighter, glowing skin a HydraFacial can be used to address a variety of skin care needs including:
- Fine lines and wrinkles
- Elasticity and firmness
- Even tone and vibrancy
- Skin texture
- Brown spots
- Oily and congested skin
- Enlarged pores.
- Detox –This step is going to increase lymphatic circulation in your skin to help remove toxins and increases blood flow, providing extra oxygen to invigorate the skin which restores tone and firmness.
- Cleansing and Exfoliation – A vacuum-based abrasion tip will gently smooth away dead skin cells while delivering serum directly to the fresh new skin beneath. The serum is full of antioxidants and botanical extracts and is designed to rejuvenate and revitalise your skin
- Brightening Agent – A glycolic and salicylic solution is applied to gently break up congestion in the pores. This will brighten your skin and at the same time prep the pores for the next step.
- Extraction- a very gentle extraction process is the next step and allows your pores to be clear and ready for the tightening effects of the treatment.
- Hydration- This step nourishes your skin and makes sure it is drenched in moisture, leaving your skin soft and plump and combating the appearance of wrinkles.
- Rejuvenation. Finally, infrared LED light is applied. This will soothe your skin, reducing redness, and stimulate the production of collagen.
There is no recovery time and you will enjoy the results immediately following treatment
Typically, 6 sessions are recommended to see lasting improvements in skin conditions like wrinkle, congested pores and oily skin and monthly sessions are recommended to help maintain health and vibrancy of skin.
HydraFacial Express Treatment
For those with busy schedules, we also offer a 30-minute express treatment. This follows the same unique techniques of the HydraFacial and will leave you feeling refreshed and your skin looking youthful and glowing.
HydraFacial Complete (Lip & Eye Perk)
Personalise your HydraFacial experience with the Lip Perk and Eye Perk treatments. These refreshing treatments gently cleanse and hydrate the most delicate and overlooked parts of the face by using roller-flex technology to gently vacuum suction the top layer of dead skin and impurities whilst the refreshing serum delivers a vital boost. You will then receive the same refreshing serum to take home and carry on looking after your skin.
HydraFacial Add on, Booster or Perk
To truly personalise your HydraFacial experience you can choose and add on, booster or perk. Just speak to one of our friendly team to find the perfect combination for your skin.
Our packages can be tailored per customer so if you would like to enquire about HydraFacial Treatments treatment at Glow Beauty Centre, call us now on 01772 795572 or send us a message using the form below.
Please complete all fields marked *