More About The Treatment
As with the Microneedling facial, a roller covered with tiny micro needles which penetrate the top layer of the skin is used to create hundreds of invisible puncture wounds. This then stimulates the body’s natural wound healing process – resulting in new cells being made and an increase in collagen and elastin production.
It can treat a variety of skin conditions, from deep wrinkles to sun damage and pigmentation, and is particularly effective on scars and stretch marks.
Frequently Asked Questions
Microneedling can be used to treat several skin conditions and as the treatment uses the body’s own natural healing process it can be used on nearly all skin types. Microneedling can:
- Improve wrinkles, minimize pore size, and induce skin tightening.
- Stimulate collagen production which promotes rejuvenation
- Improve surgical, traumatic, burn and acne scars
- Hyperpigmentation (brown spots and melasma)
- It may also improve stretch marks
It is minimally invasive and requires no downtime, so it is a popular choice – especially once people see the results!
- A topical anaesthetic cream is used before the treatment to make any discomfort minimal.
- During the procedure, you skin may become red and tight and leave you with a feeling similar to having sunburn
- Redness, swelling or minimal bruising after treatment will only last between 24 – 48 hours
- Avoid retinoids and treatments for auto-immune disease for 24 hours before treatment
- Avoid sun exposure to the treated area for 24 hours before treatment
- Avoid this procedure if treatment has occurred with Accutane/Isotretinoin within the last 6 months
Best visible results are seen with a series of at least 4 to 12 treatments, spaced 3 to 6 weeks apart.
Our packages can be tailored per customer so if you would like to enquire about Microneedling Back treatment at Glow Beauty Centre, call us now on 01772 795572 or send us a message using the form below.
Please complete all fields marked *