More About The Treatment
A relaxing way to keep your skin healthy and clear, whilst making a little time for you as well.
Frequently Asked Questions
Facials can be designed to help with a customer’s skin type whether they have sensitive skin or a problem area they would like to keep under control. Here are the stages involved in our Purifier Facial:
- Pre-Cleanse – designed to remove residual makeup and general dirt/ debris and to allow the cleanser to get to work quickly.
- Cleanse – this is to help break up any impurities on the skin
- Manual Exfoliation with Galvanic Tool – this will send safe, gentle electrical currents to your face to give a deeper cleanse and improve skin texture
- Hydro Suction – unclogs pores and removes blackheads and dead skin
- Peel Off Mask – the technician will apply a mask suited to your skin type and concern areas
- Tone and Moisturise – the toner will allow the products to seep deep into your skin, whilst the moisturiser is applied to nourish and hydrate the skin
It is important to notify the technician about how your skin reacts to products, so they know exactly what products are best to use.
The number of sessions is based on personal preference, but it is recommended that you should have a professional facial every 3 -4 weeks (the length of your skins cycle of cell growth and exfoliation).
Our packages can be tailored per customer so if you would like to enquire about Purifier Facial treatment at Glow Beauty Centre, call us now on 01772 795572 or send us a message using the form below.
Please complete all fields marked *