More About The Treatment
By using the skins own healing and growth properties by increasing collagen and elastin production, you can enjoy a tighter and brighter skin appearance and smoothed out fine lines and wrinkles.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Reduction of fine lines and wrinkles
- Boosted collagen production
- Smoother, firmer skin
- Improvements in skin radiance
- Reduced appearance of spots and scars.
The Vampire Facial is a non-surgical procedure that uses PRP (Platelet Rich Plasma) mixed with vitamins and amino acids before being injected back into the face using micro- needles
- A small amount of blood is collected from the client
- The blood is then put into a centrifuge which separated the PRP from the rest of the blood
- PRP is combined with other elements
- Your face will be numbed
- The PRP solution is then massaged into the treatment area after Microneedling to allow better penetration of the PRP.
Immediately after treatment skin will be sensitive and may peel or flake, along with itching redness and swelling. Recovery is minimal and should not last longer than 72 hours.
- Avoid retinoids and treatments for auto-immune disease for 24 hours before treatment
- Avoid sun exposure to the treated area for 24 hours before treatment
- Avoid this procedure if treatment has occurred with Accutane/Isotretinoin within the last 6 months
You will begin to see results immediately following treatment, with best visible results are seen with a series of at least 4 to 12 treatments, spaced 3 to 6 weeks apart.
Our packages can be tailored per customer so if you would like to enquire about Vampire Facial treatment at Glow Beauty Centre, call us now on 01772 795572 or send us a message using the form below.
Please complete all fields marked *